What is dual licensing?
Dual licensing, also called “selling exceptions” and “public-private licensing”, is the business model of giving away software under one set of rules for free, and selling licenses with different rules for money.
Who is dual licensing?
- Active Endpoints, Inc. (ActiveBPEL)
- Artifex (Ghostscript)
- Compiere (ERP)
- Digium (Asterisk)
- Ettus Research
- HWACI (SQLite)
- Magnolia CMS
- Metafizzy (Isotope) (Flickity)
- MySQL AB (now Oracle) (MySQL)
- OPC Foundation (UA)
- Particular Software (NServiceBus)
- ScientiaMobile (WURFL)
- Sendmail, Inc.
- Sleepycat (now Oracle) (Berkeley DB)
- SugarCRM (Sugar)
- Technical Pursuit (TIBET)
- The Qt Company (formerly TrollTech AS) (Qt)
- ZeroC (Ice)
How can I add my company to this page?
Send a pull request editing
index.html on GitHub.